What is POC RENEWAL?
POC RENEWAL is a very important document for all the holders. It shows your link to Pakistan. Either as a wife or husband of a Pakistan National, you must have your POC card. You should also keep an eye on its expiry date as POC is not valid for a very long time.
POC card is valid for only 5 years. In case of the expiry of your POC card, you must hurry to get it renewed as without this important card you cannot get a Free entry into Pakistan!
Where Can I Get My POC Card Renewed?
To get your POC renewed you don’t have to visit the embassy anymore. Nadra Card Centre UK provides the facility of POC Renewal Online!
To get your POC renewed online contact us and get a hassle-free service.
At Nadra Card Centre, we make sure that you don’t have to go through any nuisance of POC application Paperwork and verification! We fill out your application form for you and get it verified!
How To Apply For POC Renewal Online?
- Applying for POC renewal was never this easy! To get your POC renewed online you can simply apply through our ‘apply now form.
- Our agent will contact you and proceed with the application your POC Card online renewal application.
- After you submit all the required documents we process your application and forward it to the Nadra Head Office. At the Nadra Head Office, your POC renewal application is processed, verified, and sent for printing.
- After this, your card is delivered to your doorsteps!
Documentation Requirement for Renewal of POC:
- Latest picture.
- Picture of the front page of your MRP.
- Pakistani National’s ID card and copy.
- Affidavit Provided by NADRA should be completed by a Pakistani national on the basis of which you can apply for a POC card.
- Marriage Certificate (Should be in English).
- Applicant’s Parents’ MRP.