- Our company exists so that you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home or go through the hassle of paper-work to apply for your NICOP.
- We renew Pakistani passports and arrange delivery to your doorstep.
- Our NICOP model is designed in a way, whereby you send us your details/documents via email or WhatsApp. Thereafter, you will receive your card, upon the completion of your application within the following number of days:
- Urgent NICOP Nadra Fees Within , 7 – 10 Working days, Executive Service £195
- Fast NICOP Nadra Fees Within , 3 – 4 Working Weeks, Fast Service £175
- Normal NICOP Nadra Fees within, 6 Working Weeks, Normal service £145
- Our customer representatives understand the dynamic nature of the paperwork and documentation required. Hence, we make sure that your documents are completed and double checked prior to the next phase.
- We then complete the form on your behalf, upon completion, we return it to your address (along with a stamp pad and a pre-paid envelope) for finger prints and signatures. The signed form can then be sent back to us via the pre-paid envelope, and your NICOP is delivered to you
- Once the application is paid and started, fees is NON REFUNDABLE.
We are not responsible for deferral or rejection of the application, if application is deffered it would take more time to complete your application than your chosen service.in this case there is no compensation or Refund.
We are not responsible for any travel arrangements made before obtaining your card. We also request you not to make any plans before you obtain your Travel documents.
Do NOT book any tickets till you have your NICOP card , POC card , MRP Passport in your possession, We will not be held responsibile for any ticket change / loss occured by your self.
We can advice on card processing and delivery time as per NADRA, but we are not responsible if they take longer. The time mentioned on their website is the minimum time that it takes to process the application. It may take longer than that.
Basic supporting documents as per specified by NADRA, have to be submitted. However, in some cases more documentation is required. The client is responsible to provide that.
It is as simple as that!
National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) was established as National Database Organization (NDO), an attached department under the Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan in 1998.
- 33 Parliament Street,
Peterborough, PE1 2LS
- 01733 564052