- Our company exists so that you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home or go through the hassle of paper-work to apply for your NICOP.
- We renew Pakistani passports and can arrange delivery to your doorstep.
- Our NICOP model is designed in a way, whereby you send us your details/documents via email or WhatsApp. Thereafter, you will receive your card, upon the completion of your application within the following number of days:
- Within 7 – 10 working days, executive service (£170)
- Within 30 – 45 working days, normal service (£140)
- Our customer representatives understand the dynamic nature of the paperwork and documentation required. Hence, we make sure that your documents are completed and double checked prior to the next phase.
- We then complete the form on your behalf, upon completion, we return it to your address (along with a stamp pad and a pre-paid envelope) for finger prints and signatures. The signed form can then be sent back to us via the pre-paid envelope, and your NICOP is delivered to you
It is as simple as that!
National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) was established as National Database Organization (NDO), an attached department under the Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan in 1998.
- 33 Parliament Street,
Peterborough, PE1 2LS
- 01733 564052