- Passport sized picture.
- Picture of front page of your Passport.
- Additionally, you must provide CNIC number and name of a relative who is a Pakistani national Only (children, siblings, paternal and maternal grandparents, and paternal and maternal grand children)
For first ever NICOP Card
- Valid copy of Pakistani or Foreign passport.
- Birth certificate with father’s or mother’s name in case of foreign birth OR
- S-1 form in case when applicant’s Pakistani passport is expired or invalid.
- Copies of parent’s CNIC.
- Passport is exempted if NICOP is applied for within first six months of birth.
The following documents are required for renewal of your Machine readable passport (online)
National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) was established as National Database Organization (NDO), an attached department under the Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan in 1998.
- 33 Parliament Street,
Peterborough, PE1 2LS
- 01733 564052