- Passport-sized picture.
- Picture of the front page of your Passport.
- Additionally, you must provide the CNIC number and name of a relative who is a Pakistani national Only (children, siblings, paternal and maternal grandparents, and paternal and maternal grandchildren)
Documents Required for Nadra Card For first-ever NICOP Card
- A valid copy of a Pakistani or Foreign passport.
- Birth certificate with father’s or mother’s name in case of foreign birth OR
- S-1 form in the case when applicant’s Pakistani passport is expired or invalid.
- Copies of parent’s CNIC.
- Passport is exempted if NICOP is applied for within the first six months of birth.
The following documents are required for the Renewal of your Machine-Readable Passport (online)
- 33 Parliament Street,
Peterborough, PE1 2LS
- 01733 564052