If you are a Pakistani living abroad then you must learn about Nadra Card Centre. Get all the details before it’s too late. We don’t want our customers to cry over spilled milk. So here are all the details that overseas Pakistanis must know about us:
NICOP UK is basically for those who live in abroad. Any Pakistani living abroad can apply for NICOP. The benefit of NICOP is you can even travel to Pakistan without any visa in case if you’ve dual nationality. Don’t forget that Passport number is important so make sure to Renew Pakistani Passport on time.
5 Benefits of POC:
POC stands for Pakistan Origin Card. This card is for the foreigners who never get back to Pakistan. But motherland is always tightly integrated with you no matter wherever you live. Here is the benefit of POC you would have:
- Entry to Pakistan without a visa.
- You can stay for days, months or years in Pakistan by having POC.
- Free from foreign registrations requirements. POC is all you need.
- You can even purchase and sell the property by having POC.
- You will get the right to open and operate bank accounts.
All You Need To Know About FRC:
FRC stands for Family Registration Certificate. You can use FRC for verification purposes as in for visas or passports. FRC is also required for higher education, immigration, official visit, or any foreign visit. So apply for FRC now. We’ll send you FRC within 2-4 working days. You can apply for FRC:
- By birth.
- By marriage.
- By adoption.
How To Apply For Nadra NICOP:
Here are the few steps that you need to follow to for NICOP Card UK:
- Complete the form by logging into our official website.
- Submit the required documents.
- Don’t forget to do proofreading of your form and submit it with your fingerprint.
- Then send us back the form.
NICOP Renewal or Pakistani passport renewal was never so easy before. Our services are 24/7 available. We work day and night to provide the best services to our customers. Just apply for NICOP, FRC, POC, Pakistani Passport and get your required thing within 5-7 or 2-4 working days.