Applying for Nadra Card Renewal by standing and waiting outside the Nadra offices takes work. You get extremely tired and stressed until the end of the process, which nobody ever wants. And if you are not guided or assisted well by the team or officials working there, it makes you more disappointed and hopeless to get an immediate response and quality services. Nadra Online Application
And when you are abroad waiting for your NICOP to get issued or renewed from Pakistan, dealing with the consequences will be more complicated.
Therefore, to provide you with a hassle-free experience, Nadra Card Centre is giving you Nadra Card Online UK service. This facility is exclusively for Pakistan Citizenship living in the UK. Nadra Card UK is a competent and reliable website for managing, executing, and delivering services for online NICOP applications.
Here’s How To Apply Online For Nadra Card or NICOP:
- Please use the following link to visit Nadra Card Centre
- Click ‘Apply Now’ from the header options or menu bar.
- Fill in the requirements.
- Select the correct option from the service categories.
- Provide only one valid address you want us to deliver your Nadra card.
- Pay the service fee online from the given methods.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required mandatory documents, fingerprints, and photographs.
- Revise your form and apply.
Following these steps, you can easily submit an online application for Nadra Card Renewal.
It is the summary of the process and we will also guide you about documents uploading and submitting an application.
How to Complete My Nadra Application Form?
Now, We Will Be Discussing Different Steps of The Application Form Filling.
- When you access our website, refer to the link above; you will be directed to our homepage. The applicant doesn’t need to log in or make an account on the website. You can directly apply for any documentation service.
- The screen will show you different options. To start the application process, you must open the ‘Apply Now’ page.
- In the next window, you will receive a form. Type in all the required info along with the delivery address and pay a fee for the service through the available online methods.
- Submit this form and wait for our call. One of the NCC representatives will call you for further details.
- Next, you have to send us documents and photographs via email or through the application: Mailing address: info@nadracardcentre
- We will send you a fingerprint form and ink pad. Use them to provide us with your fingerprints. Guidelines for fingerprint form can be viewed at this link Nadra Application
- Now, put them in an enclosed prepaid envelope and send it to
- Back to Nadra Card Centre.
Your application has been completed, and Nadra Card UK will start the renewal process. We will deliver your Nadra Card to your doorstep within the respective days of service you choose.
We also keep you updated with our Nadra Application tracking service throughout the process. It offers you more convenience to know how much of the process has been completed without often visiting us.